Male’, Maldives – Bank of Maldives (BML) has donated a total of 500 face shields to 10 hospitals of the Maldives.
The Bank revealed today, that the donation was made to assist the front line workers and other health care workers who work tirelessly in serving the community during the Covid-19 pandemic.
The 500 face shields were distributed among;
- Indira Gandhi Memorial Hospital (IGMH)
- HA. Atoll Hospital (Dhidhhoo)
- Kulhudhuffushi Regional Hospital
- N. Atoll Hospital (Manadhoo)
- Un’goofaaru Regional Hospital
- V. Atoll Hospital (Felidhoo)
- F. Atoll Hospital (Nilandhoo)
- Th. Atoll Hospital (Veymandoo)
- Gan Regional Hospital
- GA. Atoll Hospital (Villingili)
Bank of Maldives has taken many steps in ensuring that safety is ensured within the community in terms of the service provided by BML. This includes making many of the services of the company being made available online, ensuring as much as minimal contact as possible.