Malé, Maldives — Bollywood star, Katrina Kaif took on her instagram to reveal that she is on a shoot at the tropical paradise, Maldives.
On November 09, Kaif posted two pictures on her Instagram account to inform her 44.9 Million followers that she is in the Maldives for a shoot, but refrained from revealing further information of the project she was working on, and captioned her pictures saying “So amzinggg to be in Maldives for shoot” with the hashtags #lovemyjob and #grateful.
Since Maldives reopened its international borders on July 15, the country has received over 33,000 tourists up to date. While Maldives has always been famous around the neighboring country India, the country has recently been visited by several celebrities such as Varun Dhawan, Taapsee Pannu and Neha Dhupia.
At present, there are a total of six direct flights from India to the Velana International Airport of Maldives. They are:
- From Thiruvananthapuram on Air India – 1 weekly flight (Wednesdays)
- From Kochi on IndiGo – 3 weekly flights (Thursdays and Sundays)
- From Mumbai on IndiGo – 4 weekly flights (Thursdays and Sundays)
- From Mumbai on GoAir – 3 weekly flights (Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturday and Sundays)
- From Delhi on GoAir – 3 weekly flights (Wednesdays and Sundays)
- From Bangalore on GoAir – 2 weekly flights (Wednesdays, Thursday, Saturday and Sundays)
Although the island nation does not require tourist to go through quarantine or testing on arrival, all the tourists are required to complete an online health declaration form given by the country and to also provide a negative PCR test result along with it. The PCR test must be taken at least 96 hours prior to departure.