Malé, Maldives – Bank of Maldives has launched a new upgraded version of its Mobile Banking App with a new look and extra features to provide customers with safe and secure banking experiences.
The CEO and Managing Director of BML, Tim Sawyer said that they are delighted to launch their new Mobile App as part of the company’s digital roadmap to enhance customer experience. He added that it is also an important milestone as they continue to invest in technology to deliver a better banking experience for customers across the country.
New features of the new BML banking app
- Quick Pay, to make transfers without adding a contact
- Verifying account name before making transfers and adding contacts
- Generating receipts for past transactions at any time
- Switching between personal, joint or business profiles
- Applying for banking services, managing cards and updating personal information
- Sending messages to the Bank and receiving notifications for replies
The updated App now includes services that were previously available only on the Internet Banking platform. BML also stated that over the coming weeks, they will also be introducing additional features to the App, including a digital wallet and payment functions.
Bank of Maldives introduced the first mobile banking app to the Maldives in 2015, allowing customers to bank conveniently anywhere, anytime. With over 90% of the Bank’s customers registered for online banking, more than 73 million transactions were made through the Bank’s digital channels last year. The new BML Mobile Banking App is available on App Store and Google Play.